Landmine exercises allow users to train in multiple planes while
targeting a number of muscle groups. Thanks to a multitude of rotational
exercise possibilities, landmines improve strength and power while
working the stabilizing muscles of the core, hips and shoulders.
Trainers and strength coaches alike love landmines because they�re safe, easy-to-use and most importantly, effective.
Landmine exercises are easy-to-learn and don�t carry the same safety
risks involved with traditional lifting moments. Landmines are ideal for
large groups without fear of injury due to improper form or lack of
- Three grip positions: Neutral, wide and standard grips to isolate upper body muscles
- Long handle for full range-of-motion and maximum contraction
- Solid steel construction
- 6 �� handles for full stretch and peak contraction
- Medium knurl throughout bar
- Works with almost any Olympic bar
- 500 lb. capacity
- 44� L x 8� W x 8 �� H