Landmine exercises allow users to train in multiple planes while
targeting a number of muscle groups. Thanks to a multitude of rotational
exercise possibilities, landmines improve strength and power while
working the stabilizing muscles of the core, hips and shoulders.
Trainers and strength coaches alike love landmines because they’re safe, easy-to-use and most importantly, effective.
Landmine exercises are easy-to-learn and don’t carry the same safety
risks involved with traditional lifting moments. Landmines are ideal for
large groups without fear of injury due to improper form or lack of
- Three grip positions: Neutral, wide and standard grips to isolate upper body muscles
- Long handle for full range-of-motion and maximum contraction
- Solid steel construction
- 6 ¾” handles for full stretch and peak contraction
- Medium knurl throughout bar
- Works with almost any Olympic bar
- 500 lb. capacity
- 44” L x 8” W x 8 ¼” H