- Adjustable CrossRamp: targets key muscle groups. The ramp angle is fully adjustable from 15 to 30 degrees and moves up and down at the push of a button, allowing you to individually target and work all major lower body muscle groups. Different ramp positions engage different lower body muscle groups. When moving the ramp from the bottom to the top, you'll feel various muscles engage and disengage--the lower positions activate all muscle groups, while the higher positions isolate glutes, quads, and calves. A variable stride length, from 21 to 23 inches, offers even greater diversity to your workout.
- Equipped for heart rate monitoring: with the use of optional wireless chest strap transmitter (available separately). SmartRate offers instant display of your heart rate to help you stay in your target zone for a more efficient cardio and weight-loss workout.
- Designed with your home in mind: With subtle tones and clean lines, this Precor elliptical is designed to fit naturally with your home decor and your lifestyle. The display keeps your favorite things close at hand with areas for your water bottle, MP3 player and cell phone. A compartment on the front of the machine keeps your magazines in easy reach.
- Intuitive console is easy to read and adjust: Access QuickStart, programs and User IDs at the touch of a button. "Quick keys" offer easy access to speed and incline adjustment--to help you get the most from your workout. Choose between calorie goals, distance goals, vertical feet climbed goals, and time goals.
- Multi-grip handrails offer greater comfort: Stationary handrails provide multiple arm and hand positions to ensure comfortable posture and proper technique during every workout.
- 20 consistent levels of electromagnetic resistance to customize your workout: ranging from 10 watts at work level #1 at 20 RPM to 625 watts at work level #20 at 100 RPM
- Direction of rotation is completely reversible from forward to backward to allow even greater use of different muscle groups
- Optimized biomechanics combining low impact with smooth natural motion
- Touch sensitive display makes it easy to monitor and customize workouts
- Two User IDs allow two people to enter and store personal preference information, then quickly retrieve it for future workouts
- Locking pin secures the pedals when not in use
- Integrated storage shelf for water bottle, portable music player, etc.; magazine storage located in front plastic housing and reading rack on display
- QuickStart lets you begin workout with the push of a single button
- Professional-quality elliptical trainer with variable stride length and adjustable ramp (from 15 to 30 degrees)
- Provides lower body workout with stationary handrails offering multiple arm and hand positions to ensure comfortable posture and proper technique
- 20 levels of resistance; 10 preset programs including 1 aerobic, 1 cross training, 2 heart rate, 2 weight loss
- Compatible with wireless heart rate monitors; handheld monitoring not included
- Resistance levels: 20
- CrossRamp: 15 to 30 degrees
- Stride: 21 to 23 inches
- Upper body range of motion: n/a
- Pedal dimensions: 7 x 15 inches
- Pedal spacing: 3 inches
- Programs: 10 total including 1 aerobic, 1 cross training, 1 gluteals, 2 heart rate, 1 hill climb, 1 interval, 1 manual, 2 weight loss
- Dimensions: 84 x 31 x 63 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 210 pounds